¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ I scream. You scream. We all scream for nice cream ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
What’s better than frozen bananas blended into soft serve? Hmmm Let me think… Oh YES, frozen bananas blended into soft serve with red cherries on top!! This is IT! The ultimate summer dessert. It’s ultra-creamy, melt-in-your mouth delicious, healthier than traditional ice cream, quick and easy to prepare ( only 3 ingredients – bananas, cherries and almond extract). You don’t even need an ice cream maker to prepare this recipe! I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted ( fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract ( or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until it's like soft serve. Top with more cherries.
- Serve immediately for soft "nice cream" or freeze for at least 1 hour for firmer texture.
- To take it up a notch ( adult version), add a little bit of German Kirschwasser (cherry liquor) and 1 teaspoon of Fabbri’s Amarena Cherries syrup. This is a real treat!