Thanks Stop and Smell The Veggies for the nomination!
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominees.
- Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag backs and nominees must have under 200 followers on any platform.
- You must tell all the blogs that you nominate that you have nominated them
These are the questions that Kristen asked me:
Is being vegan in your city easy or difficult? It’s very easy to be a vegan in Southern California. I have 3 amazing vegan restaurants 5 minutes from my work ( Native Foods Cafe, Veggie Grill and Peace Pies) as well as a nice farmer’s market near my home. Southern California is vegan paradise!
What is your favorite non-fiction book pertaining to a vegan diet? The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone.
What is your go-to meal on a busy night?
Arugula salad with avocado and tahini & lemon dressing.
What’s your favorite cookbook?
Crazy Sexy Kitchen by Kris Carr and Chad Sarno
Who is your favorite celebrity vegan?
Rich Roll and Scott Jurek, the ultra vegans!
What do you listen to when you cook?
It all depends on what I am cooking. I usually listen to Ed Sheeran station in Pandora. When I am making Italian food, I listen to Eros Ramazzotti o Pavarotti. When I am making Latin food, I listen to Celia Cruz. When I am making Mediterranean food, I listen to the Gipsy Kings. I like to mix it up!
Where do you get your protein? 😉
Of course, this is the MOST important question in the world! 🙂 I get my protein from plants just like the gorillas and elephants. I especially love dark leafy greens and quinoa which is a complete source of protein.
What’s your favorite documentary?
“Spinning Plates” by Joseph Levy. It tells the story of three completely different restaurants and their owners. It also takes you inside the world of Chef Grant Achatz. His story is truly inspiring.
I’d like to nominate the following great blogs for the Liebster Award:
All Up Anja
Plant Based Yogi
The Gentle Chef
All Ways Veggie
Here are my questions to you:
1. If you could cook for anyone – living or otherwise – who would it be and what would you cook?
2. What are your top 5 food-related movies?
3.What kitchen tool you can’t live without?
4. Who inspires you? Why?
5. What turns you off ?
6. Who is your celebrity vegan idol?
7. If you had to choose one meal to eat every single day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. What’s your favorite post you have done so far?
9. What’s your “go-to” dinner?
10. When you are not blogging or cooking, what do you do for fun?